In this article, you will discover the label functionality of Publigo.
What is the label feature?
How to use labels ?
1. Open your datasource in Google Sheets. Next, open Publigo > click SELECT TEMPLATE > Label template
2. Double-click your preferred template to select it.
3. Your chosen template will reflect in the Publigo UI.
4. For the merge tags to work, you ONLY need to fill-in the first cell, which is the top left cell.
5. Back in Publigo on your Google Spreadsheet.
It is imperative that the “Label mode” button is checked. Also, the output format must start with "All rows in one", here we will use the PDF format, so I will select "All rows in one PDF".
📌 Include a note that if the users are going to insert images, that only the In line image wrapping option is supported (will work) to replicate the image. No image will be replicated if the wrapping option chosen is either: Wrap, Break, In front of, or Behind text.
7. Below is the final output of our business cards that are ready to print.